Skip to main content

Frisco to Forth Worth MS 150

I am riding in my first MS150 this year. It is May 5 and 6 (Yes, I taking a Sunday off to do this), and I will be riding with The Legacy Cyclists Team, a team from Legacy Church members and friends and is part of the larger Richardson Bike Mart Team.

I am riding for at least two people I know with MS and for whom I will wear a Champions Against MS bandanna on the ride. If you know of someone or would like me to ride for them, feel free to let me know. I would love for them to sign the bandanna before the ride.

Join the Legacy or Bike Mart Teams and join us each Sunday at 5:00 p.m. on the Legacy Drive side of Legacy Church for training rides. We average about 8 to 10 riders a week (hoping for more as we get closer to the ride), and we average about 25 miles a ride (all paces), which includes as many hill and speed workouts as you need or want. If you want to know more about the teams or the training rides, contact our team captain, Jim Craig.

IF you would like to make a donation to my ride, click here, and if you would like to know how you can be part of the team, post a comment or email me.

I'll give you reports up to and from the ride.