Skip to main content

Boston Begins

We made it to Boston Saturday to run the 111th Boston Marathon on Monday. The weather will definitely be a factor this year and David and I have even wondered if we would run if it turns out like they predict...NOT! How can a member of NTTR ever consider not running 26.2 miles on hard surface when many of us have run twice that far in the mud!

So, we are monitoring the weather and looking forward to what tomorrow brings.

We had great fish tacos at Picco Restaurant on Tremont Street after we picked up our bib numbers and a long visit at the Sports and Fitness Expo. I left David and Tracy at their hotel and made my way down the Red Line to Quincy where my motel is located.

adidas had a wall to write our reason for running. Here's what David and I wrote: