Skip to main content

Summer Stuff

Summer is camp time for most church ministries. A week ago, I spent Monday afternoon and evening at Camp GAP with our LegacyKids. Here are some pictures from the week on Markus and Lisa's personal blog. I had a blast hanging with the students, going down the zip line, chowing down on "whatever meat that is," and celebrating with and hearing and seeing Keith Coast that evening. Check out his promo video.

Our FLOOD students were at StudentLife Beach Camp at South Padre about the same time. I wish I could have made that trip, too. Okay, not the 12-hour bus ride, but the beach and happenings would have been fun. If you have a My Space account, you can check out some of their pictures. Two students from our group were baptized in the Gulf. Very nice. Troy and the team had a great experience, and I look forward to seeing the impact on our students' lives.

Kim and I spent the Fourth in Waco with Cambell Grace, seen here at 2 months old! We kept her while Storey and Graham went to see the city fireworks display. That's what grandparents do, and it was awesome!

Summer stays busy at Legacy with trips and on-going ministry, but I have found time to ride and write in the middle of it all.

I hope you are finding time to rest in the heat of it all.